- Return flights to Mauritius
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Superior Garden Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- All Mauritius taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
- Includes a 60 day early booking discount
- Upgrade to All inclusive from R4800 per person
- Surcharge of R2020 per person applies for travel 18 March - 18 April 2017
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
This adults only resort with a 100 rooms, it is not so big as to detract from the location. Not all rooms face the sea so consider upgrading to an ocean front room. Great all-inclusive packages gives you the best of everything. The Spa has fully-trained masseuses who work around the world and really know their stuff.
The snorkelling in the completely undisturbed reef is some of the best on the island. White sands, blue sea; beauty like this doesn’t come around every day.
Mauritius North - Eastern Coast, Poste Lafayette.
Rooms overlook the mountains and are located across the road from the main hotel.
These rooms are either ground or first floor. Garden view.
Superior Garden rooms
Located on the first floor and offer a view of the ocean from the Juliette balcony.
Superior Ocean rooms
With direct ocean front views and are located on the ground floor.
Includes breakfast and dinner at Café Nautilus. There is an option to exchange lunch for dinner on your half board package.
Half board PLUS
Includes breakfast and dinner at Café Nautilus plus complimentary three hours open bar service during dinner. There is an option to exchange lunch for dinner on your half board package. The drinks will then apply to your chosen meal. Drinks package is only valid whilst at dinner and cannot be consumed after the meal at another venue.
Gold All Inclusive inlcudes:
• Buffet breakfast at Café Nautilus.
• Lunch at a choice of two venues, Café Nautilus and Aqua 180.
• Dinner at a choice of three venues, Café Nautilus, Aqua 180 or at credit at Phi.
• Afternoon tea.
• Drinks including house wines, local beer, local spirits, cocktails, soft drinks, juices, mineral water, tea and coffee served from 11h00 to 24h00.
• Mini bar replenished once daily including a selection of local beers, soft drinks, juices and mineral water. PLUS USD100 per day for Spa Cenvaree, this cannot be accumulated.
• All Inclusive Daily buffet breakfast at Café Nautilus.
• Lunch at a choice of two venues,Café Nautilus and Aqua 180
Is the resort’s all-day dining restaurant serving International cuisine in a distinctive ambience whilst Phi is the resort’s specialty restaurant featuring innovative cuisine.
Set in the sand, serves thirst quenching drinks to guests relaxing by the pool.
The finest in Asian cuisines and flavours as diverse as the Indian Ocean itself are the main features of Phi, the resort’s specialty restaurant located poolside.
The Spa offers therapeutic treatments including Ayurvedic applications and Thai massages, holistic experiences and relaxing spa journeys for individuals and couples.
• Land and water sports
Recreational activities include fitness centre, beach volleyball, beach badminton, bocce balls and darts. The resort’s turquoise blue lagoon is suitable for snorkelling and kayaking. A glass-bottom boat, pedalos and bicycle tours are also available.
• PADI dive available at an additional charge.
• Bike and car rental at additional charge.
Complimentary wireless internet access is offered.
• Kids Club
Supervised Kids’ Club, Camp Safari, with daily activities programme for 3 to 11 year olds plus E-Zone entertainment area for teenage guests
WELCOME TO MAURITIUS
Mauritius will enchant you; uplift your soul, make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Claimed by the Dutch in the year 1598, and occupied by the French between 1715 and 1810, Mauritius was ruled by Great Britain from 1814 after the Treaty of Paris. The island gained independence from Britain in 1968 and became a Republic in 1992.
Due to its multicultural diversity, Mauritius boasts a number of spoken languages. The majority of the population is bilingual, fluent in both English and French. Creole and French are the main languages of the island.
Diverse ethnic groups make up the population of Mauritius. Immigrants, originally from Africa, India, France, Great Britain and China brought along their cultures, languages, values and traditions when they settled on the island. The various ethnicities live alongside one another making Mauritius a harmonious multicultural nation.
The island is blessed with a tropical climate. Summer is from November to May, during this period the temperature varies between 22 °C and 35 °C. Winter is from May to November with a temperature variance between 17 °C and 26 °C. The sea temperature varies between 22 °C and 26 °C.
Monday to Thursday: 9.15 am - 3.15 pm, Friday: 9.15 am -3.30 pm, Saturday: 9.15 am -11.15 am. Banks are also open to coincide with the arrival and departure of international flights at the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Airport.
The monetary unit is the Mauritian Rupee (Rs.) which is divided into 100 cents (cs). ZAR1 = Rs4
The Mauritian economy is based on four sectors: Textile, Tourism, Sugar and Services – with tourism the largest sector.
220 volts, square pinned plug.
All hotels will provide a babysitting service at a fee. Advance bookings are essential.
WHAT TO PACK
Take along your best beach and casual wear, perfect for the day. The dress for dinner is smart casual and gents are required to wear long trousers. Sunglasses and suntan lotion are a must.