- Return flights to Mauritius
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Comfort Room
- Breakfast; lunch; dinner and selected beverages daily
- All Mauritius taxes, levies and surcharges (estimate)
- Package includes 30% discount
- Honeymoon added value: Sparking wine and gifts
- Surcharge of approx R2020 per person applies for travel 29 June - 18 July
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
If you try the Veranda Palmar on the east coast of Mauritius, you might get close to understanding how. Maybe, just maybe, the most beautiful stretch of powdery white sand you have ever seen. Add to this the huge lagoon that runs down that side of the island and you have warm and calm seas offering perfect conditions for water sports above and below the surface. The resort has charm and intimacy, perfect for couples, yet families and groups of friends will also find something special here. 77 rooms, decorated in peaceful and relaxing hues add the final perfect touch.
All-inclusive basis means you know how to budget before you get there; leave the stress at home.
East Coast, Palmar
• Air conditioning
• electronic safe
• direct telephone
• tea and coffee facilities
• mini bar
• satellite television
• hair dryer.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily - buffet or table d’hôte at L’Hibiscus.
• Soft drinks, juice, mineral water, local beers, house wine by the glass served from 11 am
till 11 pm.
• Tea/coffee in the room not included.
• A picnic box will be available for guests leaving the resort for the day.
Overlooking the pool, the main restaurant L’ Hibiscus offers an “à la carte“ or buffet menu which enables you to savour the island’s delicious cuisine.
The beach restaurant L’ Horizon offers daily specials including grills, seafood and Mauritian delicacies.
WATERSPORTS AND ACTIVITIES (some with supplement *)
• Glass bottom boat
• Lasers/ Sailing dinghies
• Pedal boat
• Beach volley ball
• Table tennis
• Water skiing *
• Diving (PADI)*
• Deep sea fishing*
• Catamaran cruises*
• Bicycle rental*
• Billiard/Pool table
To guarantee an unforgettable holiday for your children, Timomo Kids Club, will take them along a path that leads to some of the greatest gifts ever – enjoyment, generosity and friendship.
Open from 08h30 in the morning to 20h00 in the evening, the Timomo & Friends children’s club welcomes children between the ages of 3 and 11 years. Under the supervision
of charming and attentive staff, they will take part in creative workshops, swim in the pool and join in with group games.
Free in public areas.
Inspired by the gifts of nature, the treatments at Seven Colours Wellness Lounge of Veranda Palmar Beach are the essence of refinement and authenticity.
Simplicity and discretion are the words that best define the Seven Colours Wellness Lounge of Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel. It is wonderfully Zen in atmosphere, a space to revive body and spirit. The exclusive treatments on offer are not limited to just a simple massage.
A recommended hotel
- 30% discount offer - book and pay 60 days prior to departure
- Honeymoon added value: Sparking wine and gifts
WELCOME TO MAURITIUS
Mauritius will enchant you; uplift your soul, make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Claimed by the Dutch in the year 1598, and occupied by the French between 1715 and 1810, Mauritius was ruled by Great Britain from 1814 after the Treaty of Paris. The island gained independence from Britain in 1968 and became a Republic in 1992.
Due to its multicultural diversity, Mauritius boasts a number of spoken languages. The majority of the population is bilingual, fluent in both English and French. Creole and French are the main languages of the island.
Diverse ethnic groups make up the population of Mauritius. Immigrants, originally from Africa, India, France, Great Britain and China brought along their cultures, languages, values and traditions when they settled on the island. The various ethnicities live alongside one another making Mauritius a harmonious multicultural nation.
The island is blessed with a tropical climate. Summer is from November to May, during this period the temperature varies between 22 °C and 35 °C. Winter is from May to November with a temperature variance between 17 °C and 26 °C. The sea temperature varies between 22 °C and 26 °C.
Monday to Thursday: 9.15 am - 3.15 pm, Friday: 9.15 am -3.30 pm, Saturday: 9.15 am -11.15 am. Banks are also open to coincide with the arrival and departure of international flights at the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Airport.
The monetary unit is the Mauritian Rupee (Rs.) which is divided into 100 cents (cs). ZAR1 = Rs4
The Mauritian economy is based on four sectors: Textile, Tourism, Sugar and Services – with tourism the largest sector.
220 volts, square pinned plug.
All hotels will provide a babysitting service at a fee. Advance bookings are essential.
WHAT TO PACK
Take along your best beach and casual wear, perfect for the day. The dress for dinner is smart casual and gents are required to wear long trousers. Sunglasses and suntan lotion are a must.