- Return flights to Mauritius
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Deluxe room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- All Mauritius taxes, levies and surcharges (estimate)
- Package includes a 20% discount
- Upgrade to all inclusive from R7 730 per person
- Surcharge of approx R2020 per person applies for travel 29 June - 18 July
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Pure intimacy, romance, privacy; that is what you get at the Paradise Cove.
This 5-star boutique hotel, situated on the north coast of the island, is a small, private hideaway that is perfect for couples, newlyweds and anyone for whom love is the drug.
No children to spoil the moment and there are love-nests dotted all around the cove in the most perfect locations. The décor has been recently updated to a serene blue and white colour scheme guaranteeing you a peaceful ambiance and the 4 restaurants are Outstanding. Naturally there is a gorgeous spa and, if you really want to confront the outside world, Grand Baie is close, but why spoil the feeling that you are in paradise.
There is a choice of all-inclusive packages, including spa treatments and diving courses, and all the water sports you could wish for.
Paradise Cove is one of the most intimate and romantic resorts in Mauritius.
This boutique hotel offers only 67 sea facing rooms with 4 room types each with a unique atmosphere, all offering furnished balconies and terraces.
Deluxe Rooms (50m²)
Available on the ground or 1st floor
Deluxe Premium Rooms (50m²)
Located on the 1st or 2nd floor
Club Junior Suites (60m²)
Available on the ground or 1st floor, these spacious rooms offer their own DVD player as well as access to the Club Lounge and its facilities
Club Senior Suites
These large rooms, located on the ground floor offer 2 furnished terraces, in room DVD player and access to the Club Lounge.
• Furnished terrace or balcony
• air conditioning
• bathroom with bath tub and separate shower, separate toilet
• hair dryer
• TV/ satellite channels
• mini Bar on request
• tea and coffee facilities
• individual safe.
Half Board Plus
• Breakfast and dinner daily from the main restaurant.
• Drinks including soft drinks, juices, tropical cocktails, wine by the glass (with dinner) plus locally bottled spirits and beer. Service from 10.00 am until 11.00 pm.
Full Board Plus
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner from the main restaurant.
• Beverages during lunch including beer, wine and soft drinks limited to a maximum of 3
drinks per person and half a bottle of water per person.
Premium All Inclusive
• All Inclusive Package Inclusions.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner - dine around experience in the 3 restaurants with exclusive
menus. (Snack lunch from 12h00 to 15h00).
• Afternoon tea from 16h00 to 17h00.
• One 30 minute massage per person per stay.
• One dinner once a week with wine pairing, rum tasting demo.
• A selection of local beverages including sparkling and mineral water, soft drinks, juices,
tropical cocktails with rum, table wine by the glass during lunch and dinner, local spirits
(gin, vodka, rum, whisky) filtered coffee and tea. From 10h00 to 23h00.
• Mini bar refilled once a day including water, soft drinks, juices and local beers.
The hotel also offers 4 individual dining options.
The Dining Room
The main restaurant overlooks the lagoon and pool, serves breakfast and dinner daily.
An intimate South Asian à la carte restaurant.
The lagoon side restaurant open for dinner daily offering a variety of seafood.
Indigo Restaurant and Bar
The oceanside restaurant offers an extensive à la carte lunch menu daily.
Indulge yourself and discover the “Beauty Rituals of the World” with the famous French brand “Cinq Mondes”. Offering facials and massages, tropical aroma and flower baths for sheer moments of relaxation and wellbeing. Bringing together a selection of some of the best treatments, massages and traditional formulas, devoted to the well-being of the body and perfect for soaking in calm and serenity. Spa facilities include single treatment rooms, double treatment rooms including one with a bath tub, single treatment rooms with effusion showers, Hammam and swimming pool exclusively reserved for Spa guests.
Free in main public area. Available at an additional cost elsewhere in the resort.
WATERSPORTS AND ACTIVITIES (some at a supplement)
• 2 Tennis Courts
• 2 Swimming pools
• Fitness Centre
• Glass bottom boat
• Pedal boats
• Water Skiing
• Board games
• Pool table
• Kite surfing nearby
A recommended hotel
- 20% discount (already included in price)
- Adult only resort
WELCOME TO MAURITIUS
Mauritius will enchant you; uplift your soul, make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Claimed by the Dutch in the year 1598, and occupied by the French between 1715 and 1810, Mauritius was ruled by Great Britain from 1814 after the Treaty of Paris. The island gained independence from Britain in 1968 and became a Republic in 1992.
Due to its multicultural diversity, Mauritius boasts a number of spoken languages. The majority of the population is bilingual, fluent in both English and French. Creole and French are the main languages of the island.
Diverse ethnic groups make up the population of Mauritius. Immigrants, originally from Africa, India, France, Great Britain and China brought along their cultures, languages, values and traditions when they settled on the island. The various ethnicities live alongside one another making Mauritius a harmonious multicultural nation.
The island is blessed with a tropical climate. Summer is from November to May, during this period the temperature varies between 22 °C and 35 °C. Winter is from May to November with a temperature variance between 17 °C and 26 °C. The sea temperature varies between 22 °C and 26 °C.
Monday to Thursday: 9.15 am - 3.15 pm, Friday: 9.15 am -3.30 pm, Saturday: 9.15 am -11.15 am. Banks are also open to coincide with the arrival and departure of international flights at the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Airport.
The monetary unit is the Mauritian Rupee (Rs.) which is divided into 100 cents (cs). ZAR1 = Rs4
The Mauritian economy is based on four sectors: Textile, Tourism, Sugar and Services – with tourism the largest sector.
220 volts, square pinned plug.
All hotels will provide a babysitting service at a fee. Advance bookings are essential.
WHAT TO PACK
Take along your best beach and casual wear, perfect for the day. The dress for dinner is smart casual and gents are required to wear long trousers. Sunglasses and suntan lotion are a must.