- Return flights to Mauritius
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Superior room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- All Mauritius taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
- Upgrade to All inclusive from R4 130 per person
- Surcharge of R2020 per person applies for travel 18 March - 18 April 2017
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Family rooms are large and perfect for a family of four, the Junior Suites offer a Jacuzzi bath and all rooms face the ocean. There is a huge pool and a long, long white sandy beach, a dive centre, water and land sports galore. The kids club takes kids from 3 – 12 years and keeps the little ones entertained. Do yourself a favour and upgrade to the all-inclusive for a stress free break.
The resort consists of 180 rooms, all sea facing and comprises of Comfort, Superior, Deluxe Family and Junior Suite.
Central air-conditioning - ceiling fan - IPTV system - minibar - tea/ coffee making facilities - individual electronic safe - hair dryer - bathtub (not in Junior Suite)- whirlpool tub (Junior Suite) - coffee machine (Junior Suite).
Half board: Buffet breakfast served in the main restaurant. Dinner includes alternate theme buffet evenings and Table d’hótel menus in the main restaurant.
• Buffet breakfast served in the main restaurant.
• Lunch at the Beach Grill.
• Dinner includes alternate theme buffet evenings and Table d’hóte menus in the main restaurant.
• Afternoon tea, served at the main bar or Beach Grill.
• Local drinks served daily between 11 am and 10.30pm, these include mineral water, local beers, soft drinks, juices (excluding fresh juices), coffee and tea, selection of house wine at dinner time served by the glass plus a selection of cocktails with local rum and local spirits.
• Excludes mini bar.
Main Restaurant – International buffets: From 7:00 a.m to 10:30 a.m, breakfast is served in a buffet style with hot drinks at the table. During the evening from 7:00 p.m to 10:30 p.m, the restaurant offers a varied buffet of European, Chinese, Thai, Japanese and Indian cuisine whose proposals are renewed every day. Furthermore, a salad buffet and a salad counter “salad-minute” (dishes are prepared by a cook), a soup corner and a pasta corner are also available. Meat and fish are on hand instantaneously in a live cooking corner. The dessert corner offers a generous choice of desserts, pastries and fresh fruit
Beach Restaurant: The restaurant is bordered by the pool, has a magnificent location between the garden and lagoon. From 12:30 p.m to 2:30 p.m, a Mediterranean inspired cuisine, a fusion of Chinese and Creole food, a variety of salads, sandwiches and grills are available. Desserts are generously served with fresh fruit. From 7:30 p.m to 10:30 p.m., the dinner illustrates a luxury bistro style where seafood will be heightened significantly. Theme evening, with new flavours and aromas can be discovered in a festive atmosphere.
Swimming pool - whirlpool tub - child pool - two floodlit tennis courts - beach volley – table tennis – Bocce balls – aqua gym – fitness centre of 1,023 square feet - golf (with supplement).
• Board sail
• Glass-bottom boat
• Snorkelling with flippers, mask and snorkel
Available throughout the resort.
Open daily from 9 am till 9 pm welcoming kids from 3 to 12 years. Children enjoy indoor and outdoor activities and there is a kiddie’s pool.
A wellness and beauty centre offers massages, nail care and waxing.
A recommended hotel
Multiple dining options
- 30 days early booking discount included
WELCOME TO MAURITIUS
Mauritius will enchant you; uplift your soul, make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Claimed by the Dutch in the year 1598, and occupied by the French between 1715 and 1810, Mauritius was ruled by Great Britain from 1814 after the Treaty of Paris. The island gained independence from Britain in 1968 and became a Republic in 1992.
Due to its multicultural diversity, Mauritius boasts a number of spoken languages. The majority of the population is bilingual, fluent in both English and French. Creole and French are the main languages of the island.
Diverse ethnic groups make up the population of Mauritius. Immigrants, originally from Africa, India, France, Great Britain and China brought along their cultures, languages, values and traditions when they settled on the island. The various ethnicities live alongside one another making Mauritius a harmonious multicultural nation.
The island is blessed with a tropical climate. Summer is from November to May, during this period the temperature varies between 22 °C and 35 °C. Winter is from May to November with a temperature variance between 17 °C and 26 °C. The sea temperature varies between 22 °C and 26 °C.
Monday to Thursday: 9.15 am - 3.15 pm, Friday: 9.15 am -3.30 pm, Saturday: 9.15 am -11.15 am. Banks are also open to coincide with the arrival and departure of international flights at the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Airport.
The monetary unit is the Mauritian Rupee (Rs.) which is divided into 100 cents (cs). ZAR1 = Rs4
The Mauritian economy is based on four sectors: Textile, Tourism, Sugar and Services – with tourism the largest sector.
220 volts, square pinned plug.
All hotels will provide a babysitting service at a fee. Advance bookings are essential.
WHAT TO PACK
Take along your best beach and casual wear, perfect for the day. The dress for dinner is smart casual and gents are required to wear long trousers. Sunglasses and suntan lotion are a must.