- Return flights to Mauritius
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Superior Classic Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- All Mauritius taxes, levies and surcharges (estimate)
- Package includes a 30 day early booking discount.
- Upgrade to all inclusive from R5 270 per person
- Surcharge of R2020 per person applies for travel 18 March - 18 April 2017
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Newly refurbished, relaxed and contemporary – what more could you want for your beach holiday? If activities are what you want try out some windsurfing, pedal boats or the canoes. An added bonus is that all rooms are close to the beach with sea views. If you are looking for something special, enjoy a romantic dinner in the adults only a la carte Secrets corner or the family friendly Pomelo.
All 117 sea view rooms open straight onto the sandy white beach.
Superior rooms: Situated on the ground, first or second floors with sea views. 39m2 room with shower, bathrobe and slippers.
Deluxe rooms: Situated on the ground, first or second floors with sea views. 57m2 room with shower.
Air-conditioning– electronic safe -tea & coffee making facilities- flat screen television with satellite channels - hair dryer – minibar – free Wi-Fi – telephone with direct international access.
• Buffet breakfast and dinner in the main restaurant, Cinnamone.
• An a la carte option is available to half board guests at Pomelo restaurant or Secret’s Corner restaurant, at a supplement of Rs.750 per adult and Rs.375 per child under 12 for a three course meal. Please note that Secret’s Corner restaurant is exclusively booked for adults only. (Reservations are essential).
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main restaurant, Cinnamone .
• Guests are welcome to enjoy dinner in the a la carte restaurant POMELO. Valid once during a minimum 6 night stay. The 3 course dinner menu dinner comprises one starter, one main course and one dessert (reservations essential).
• Unlimited locally bottled spirits, wine, draught beers and soft drinks from 10 am until midnight at the bar and a selection of drinks in the mini bar (to be refilled once a day).
• All drinks with an asterisk* on the bar menu and the minibar menu are included in the All Inclusive package.
• The All Inclusive package starts upon guest arrival and ends at 15h00 on day of departure.
Cinnamone: Main buffet open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Pomelo: à la carte restaurant Pomelo, open for lunch and dinner.
Secrets Corner: Elegant, adult-only dining room is the ideal place for a romantic dinner.
Watersports and Activities
• Pool, whirlpool and kids pool
• Glass bottom boat
• Mini sails
• Pedal boats
• Snorkelling trips
• Volley ball
• Fitness centre
• Table tennis
• Tennis court x 2 one is floodlit
• Deep sea fishing *
• Diving (PADI & CMAS) *
• Bicycle and scooter rental*
Opens daily from 9 am till 8 pm.Trained staff look after the young ones aged 3 to 11. Meals are available earlier for children in the main restaurant. Babysitting is available at a nominal fee – bookings essential at least 24 hours prior.
The Ylang Spa welcomes you to the pleasures of body care, massages and relaxation in one of its beautifully designed parlours. You may also take advantage of the beneficial effects of the free sauna and steam bath.
Free in room and public areas
Multiple dining options
- Package includes a 30 day early booking discount
- Pay 6 & stay 7
WELCOME TO MAURITIUS
Mauritius will enchant you; uplift your soul, make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Claimed by the Dutch in the year 1598, and occupied by the French between 1715 and 1810, Mauritius was ruled by Great Britain from 1814 after the Treaty of Paris. The island gained independence from Britain in 1968 and became a Republic in 1992.
Due to its multicultural diversity, Mauritius boasts a number of spoken languages. The majority of the population is bilingual, fluent in both English and French. Creole and French are the main languages of the island.
Diverse ethnic groups make up the population of Mauritius. Immigrants, originally from Africa, India, France, Great Britain and China brought along their cultures, languages, values and traditions when they settled on the island. The various ethnicities live alongside one another making Mauritius a harmonious multicultural nation.
The island is blessed with a tropical climate. Summer is from November to May, during this period the temperature varies between 22 °C and 35 °C. Winter is from May to November with a temperature variance between 17 °C and 26 °C. The sea temperature varies between 22 °C and 26 °C.
Monday to Thursday: 9.15 am - 3.15 pm, Friday: 9.15 am -3.30 pm, Saturday: 9.15 am -11.15 am. Banks are also open to coincide with the arrival and departure of international flights at the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Airport.
The monetary unit is the Mauritian Rupee (Rs.) which is divided into 100 cents (cs). ZAR1 = Rs4
The Mauritian economy is based on four sectors: Textile, Tourism, Sugar and Services – with tourism the largest sector.
220 volts, square pinned plug.
All hotels will provide a babysitting service at a fee. Advance bookings are essential.
WHAT TO PACK
Take along your best beach and casual wear, perfect for the day. The dress for dinner is smart casual and gents are required to wear long trousers. Sunglasses and suntan lotion are a must.