- Return flights to Mauritius
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Couple Standard Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- All Mauritius taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
- Package includes a 15% discount
- Upgrade to All inclusive from R3 840 per person
- An airfare surcharge of R1 840 applies for travel 1-18 April
- Surcharge of R2020 per person applies for travel 18 March - 18 April 2017
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
The boutique spirit of the 70 rooms adds to its intimate feel. Couples and friends will all find something to enjoy from glass bottom boat trips to spa treatments.
The location at Point aux Piments means stunning sunsets and easy access to the buzzing village of Grand Baie. Why not upgrade to all-inclusive for a stress free break?
Dressed in white and wood, Récif Attitude is a mix of comfort, vibrant Mauritian soul and boutique hotel spirit. The 70 room hotel with its cubical architecture, modern furniture and refined design, is decorated with taste.
31 Standard rooms – accommodates 2 adults
29 Standard Beachfront rooms - accommodates 2 adults
Deluxe Beachfront rooms – accommodates 2 adults plus 1 child
• Telephone and IDD access
• Television (satellite channels)
• Mini bar
• Electronic safe
• Tea and coffee facilities (at extra cost)
• Hair dryer
• Bathroom with shower and separate toilets
• 220 volts power supply
• Free WiFi in public areas
Dress code: decent at meal times, casual and elegant at dinner. At meal time, swimwear and pareos are not accepted in the restaurant and bar area. At dinner time, shorts are not accepted in the restaurant and bar area.
Le Pointe aux Piments: Local and international cuisine. Buffet, table d’hote and live cooking (dinner only)
LÓcean: A la carte seafood restaurant. Prior booking requested
La Sirene: Bar and snacks
Beach Service: Drinks only
Watersports and activities (some at a supplement)
• Glass bottom boat
• Pedal boats
• Live music, sega show once a week
• Mini club free of charge for chlidren from 3 to 12 years old incl. Open from Monday to Saturday from 10h00 to 22h00
The Spa Attitude care rituals are based on genuine natural elements of Mauritius: it’s soil, it’s sea, it’s sun and it’s plants.
A recommended hotel
Close to local transport
- 15% discount (included in price)
- Adult only resort
WELCOME TO MAURITIUS
Mauritius will enchant you; uplift your soul, make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Claimed by the Dutch in the year 1598, and occupied by the French between 1715 and 1810, Mauritius was ruled by Great Britain from 1814 after the Treaty of Paris. The island gained independence from Britain in 1968 and became a Republic in 1992.
Due to its multicultural diversity, Mauritius boasts a number of spoken languages. The majority of the population is bilingual, fluent in both English and French. Creole and French are the main languages of the island.
Diverse ethnic groups make up the population of Mauritius. Immigrants, originally from Africa, India, France, Great Britain and China brought along their cultures, languages, values and traditions when they settled on the island. The various ethnicities live alongside one another making Mauritius a harmonious multicultural nation.
The island is blessed with a tropical climate. Summer is from November to May, during this period the temperature varies between 22 °C and 35 °C. Winter is from May to November with a temperature variance between 17 °C and 26 °C. The sea temperature varies between 22 °C and 26 °C.
Monday to Thursday: 9.15 am - 3.15 pm, Friday: 9.15 am -3.30 pm, Saturday: 9.15 am -11.15 am. Banks are also open to coincide with the arrival and departure of international flights at the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Airport.
The monetary unit is the Mauritian Rupee (Rs.) which is divided into 100 cents (cs). ZAR1 = Rs4
The Mauritian economy is based on four sectors: Textile, Tourism, Sugar and Services – with tourism the largest sector.
220 volts, square pinned plug.
All hotels will provide a babysitting service at a fee. Advance bookings are essential.
WHAT TO PACK
Take along your best beach and casual wear, perfect for the day. The dress for dinner is smart casual and gents are required to wear long trousers. Sunglasses and suntan lotion are a must.