- Return flights to Mauritius
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Superior Seaview room
- Breakfast; lunch; dinner and selected beverages daily
- All Mauritius taxes, levies and surcharges (estimate)
- 30% discount included in package
- A high season surcharge or R1480 applies to travel 1-18 April
- Surcharge of R2020 per person applies for travel 18 March - 18 April 2017
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
The rooms are finished in contemporary style and all offer a sea view. Situated on the east coast you have Ile aux Cerfs nearby and the resort operates a twice daily shuttle boat to this action-packed, playground paradise. They’ll even pack a picnic for you to take with. Only sixty rooms in this boutique style adult only resort, so it’s never going to be crowded.
All rooms are well decorated in a crisp , clean modern style. All standard rooms are sea-facing with sliding terrace doors offering access to private balconies and terraces, and equipped with all the mod cons.
58 Standard Rooms - Offering furnished balconies and overlooking the lagoon. The rooms have been newly renovated in a contemporary style. Size: 33m2
2 Family Rooms - Offering the ideal accommodation solution for a family, these rooms overlook the garden. Size: 58m2
• Furnished terrace or balcony
• Air conditioning
• Bathroom with shower only
• Hair Dryer
• TV/ satellite channels
• Mini Bar
• Tea and coffee facilities (at a charge)
• Individual safe
La Cocotier - A newly decorated restaurant offering buffet breakfast and dinner and a la carte lunch.
Available in the main areas for free and rooms at an additional cost.
The Spa Attitude offer treatments based on the natural elements of Mauritius.
• Facilities and services
• Swimming pool
• Wi Fi
• Shower and luggage room
• Watersports and activities (some at a supplement)
• Table tennis
• Glass bottom boat
• Volley ball
• Board games
• Twice daily shuttle to Ile aux Cerfs
• Catamaran cruise from hotel jetty
• PADI dive centre
• Kitesurfing (nearby)
A recommended hotel
- Adult only resort
- Package includes a 30% discount
WELCOME TO MAURITIUS
Mauritius will enchant you; uplift your soul, make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Claimed by the Dutch in the year 1598, and occupied by the French between 1715 and 1810, Mauritius was ruled by Great Britain from 1814 after the Treaty of Paris. The island gained independence from Britain in 1968 and became a Republic in 1992.
Due to its multicultural diversity, Mauritius boasts a number of spoken languages. The majority of the population is bilingual, fluent in both English and French. Creole and French are the main languages of the island.
Diverse ethnic groups make up the population of Mauritius. Immigrants, originally from Africa, India, France, Great Britain and China brought along their cultures, languages, values and traditions when they settled on the island. The various ethnicities live alongside one another making Mauritius a harmonious multicultural nation.
The island is blessed with a tropical climate. Summer is from November to May, during this period the temperature varies between 22 °C and 35 °C. Winter is from May to November with a temperature variance between 17 °C and 26 °C. The sea temperature varies between 22 °C and 26 °C.
Monday to Thursday: 9.15 am - 3.15 pm, Friday: 9.15 am -3.30 pm, Saturday: 9.15 am -11.15 am. Banks are also open to coincide with the arrival and departure of international flights at the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Airport.
The monetary unit is the Mauritian Rupee (Rs.) which is divided into 100 cents (cs). ZAR1 = Rs4
The Mauritian economy is based on four sectors: Textile, Tourism, Sugar and Services – with tourism the largest sector.
220 volts, square pinned plug.
All hotels will provide a babysitting service at a fee. Advance bookings are essential.
WHAT TO PACK
Take along your best beach and casual wear, perfect for the day. The dress for dinner is smart casual and gents are required to wear long trousers. Sunglasses and suntan lotion are a must.