- Return flights to Mauritius
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Comfort room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Land and Water sports as featured by the resort
- All Mauritius taxes, levies and surcharges (estimate)
- 45% discount offer included in price
- Upgrade to All Inclusive from R2 850 per person
- Surcharge of approx R2020 per person applies for travel 29 June - 18 July
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Living on holiday “barefoot” as if shipwrecked on a desert island, is what this hotel invites you to do, where everything is an invitation to communion with the unspoiled tropical surroundings and outdoor life. In a relaxed and lively ambiance, the Veranda Pointe aux Biches Hotel invites you to come as a couple or with friends or the whole family, the perfect setting to establish your place in the sun and enjoy the simple pleasures of sleeping, playing, dreaming, reading... and enjoying the delights of the fragrant cuisine of the islands.
North Coast, Grand Baie
These rooms open up onto the swimming pool or the garden. The interior space is furnished in sandy tones accented with cobalt blue and with some exotic touch to keep this hotel authentically Mauritian.
These rooms are in the Sandy Lane Village, a wing of the hotel exclusively reserved for couples, with its own swimming pool and dining venue accessible only to Sandy Lane guests. The room opens up onto an intimate terrace or balcony.
These rooms offer Nespresso coffee machine and iPod/iPhone docking stations.
Located on the ground or first floor with an annex room with bunk beds for up to 3 children. Rooms offer a garden or sea view and en suite shower.
• Air conditioning
• electronic safe
• direct telephone
• tea and coffee facilities
• mini bar
• satellite television with satellite channels
• hair dryer
• DVD player / library available for free at the reception (Privilege Rooms).
• Breakfast and buffet or table d’hotel dinner daily.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (buffet or table d’hôte).
• Afternoon tea/coffee and pancakes only. Tea/coffee in room not included.
• Soft drinks, juice, mineral water, local beers, selection of local cocktails and spirits
and house wine by the glass. Service from 11 am till 11 pm.
• A picnic box will be available for guests leaving the resort for the day.
The main restaurant Senses overlooks the sea and the coral reef afar and serves, in a buffet style, perfumed and tasty Mauritian specialties.
Sandy Lane Grill
The Sandy Lane Grill restaurant invites you to a barefoot dining experience!Enjoy its grill station or its special seafood “à la carte menu ” (with supplement).
WATERSPORTS AND ACTIVITIES (some with supplement *)
• 3 swimming pools: 1 main pool, kid’s pool and adults only pool at Sandy Lane
• Stand up surf padels
• Beach volley ball
• Table tennis
• Mini gym
• Pedal boats
• Bicycle rental*
• Diving (PADI) nearby*
Free throughout the hotel.
Rendezvous at Timomo & Friends. You can spend your holidays in total peace at Veranda Pointe aux Biches Hotel, knowing that they thought of everything for your children, under the supervision of competent and welcoming staff. Timomo & Friends lets your children enjoy their holiday to the full.
The Seven Colours Wellness Lounge of Veranda Pointe aux Biches Hotel equates a
wellbeing experience with a personal approach to realign your energy. Veranda Pointe aux Biches has a Seven Colours Wellness Lounge that is natural and rustic. Situated on the beach, it allows you to unwind with a view of the ocean. Inspired by the philosophy of chakras, our energy points, and the concept of Seven Colours hinges on the interaction and balancing of your energies. The treatments on offer all have an exclusive touch.
A recommended hotel
Easy access to shopping
- 45% discount offer included in price
WELCOME TO MAURITIUS
Mauritius will enchant you; uplift your soul, make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Claimed by the Dutch in the year 1598, and occupied by the French between 1715 and 1810, Mauritius was ruled by Great Britain from 1814 after the Treaty of Paris. The island gained independence from Britain in 1968 and became a Republic in 1992.
Due to its multicultural diversity, Mauritius boasts a number of spoken languages. The majority of the population is bilingual, fluent in both English and French. Creole and French are the main languages of the island.
Diverse ethnic groups make up the population of Mauritius. Immigrants, originally from Africa, India, France, Great Britain and China brought along their cultures, languages, values and traditions when they settled on the island. The various ethnicities live alongside one another making Mauritius a harmonious multicultural nation.
The island is blessed with a tropical climate. Summer is from November to May, during this period the temperature varies between 22 °C and 35 °C. Winter is from May to November with a temperature variance between 17 °C and 26 °C. The sea temperature varies between 22 °C and 26 °C.
Monday to Thursday: 9.15 am - 3.15 pm, Friday: 9.15 am -3.30 pm, Saturday: 9.15 am -11.15 am. Banks are also open to coincide with the arrival and departure of international flights at the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Airport.
The monetary unit is the Mauritian Rupee (Rs.) which is divided into 100 cents (cs). ZAR1 = Rs4
The Mauritian economy is based on four sectors: Textile, Tourism, Sugar and Services – with tourism the largest sector.
220 volts, square pinned plug.
All hotels will provide a babysitting service at a fee. Advance bookings are essential.
WHAT TO PACK
Take along your best beach and casual wear, perfect for the day. The dress for dinner is smart casual and gents are required to wear long trousers. Sunglasses and suntan lotion are a must.