- Return flights to Mauritius
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Comfort room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Land and Water sports as featured by the resort
- All Mauritius taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
- 15% discount offer included in price
- Upgrade to All Inclusive from R5 250 per person
- A high season surcharge of R1 840 applies for travel 1-18 April
- Surcharge of R2020 per person applies for travel 18 March - 18 April 2017
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
This fabulous recently renovated (2015) 4-star resort, with its great location close to Grand Baie and Port Louis and super laid-back atmosphere, is literally ‘on the beach’, with the lobby, bar, lounge and a la carte grill having sand floors, so the second you arrive, you kick off your shoes, kick back and take the holiday you deserve.
And it really is perfect for adults and families; the Sandy Lane Wing is adults only with its own private pool so it’s an intimate resort within a resort. Family rooms have a separate bedroom for the children and there is a kid’s club and kid’s pool.
Mauritius North West Coast, Point aux Piments
41 comfort rooms garden facing with private balconies or terraces. Bathroom comprising of shower and W/C. Size: 33 m²
44 family rooms garden facing with private balconies or terraces, offering annexed kid room. Bathroom comprising of shower and W/C. Size: 43 m²
30 privilege rooms located in the "Sandy Lane Village" with private balconies or terraces. Bathroom comprising of shower and W/C. Size: 33 m² (adults only)
2 privilege suites sea facing with private balconies or terraces. Bathroom comprising of separate shower/wc. Size: 65 m²
• Furnished terrace or balcony
• Air conditioning
• Hair dryer
• TV/satellite channels
• Telephone with voice mail
• Individual safe
• Tea and coffee facilities (payable)
Senses - main restaurant overlooking the lagoon and serves buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
Sandy Lane Grill invites you to a barefoot dining experience. Enjoy the grill or the seafood a la carte menu. Open 6 days a week for dinner.
Free throughout the hotel.
The “Timomo and Friends Kids Club” welcomes children aged from 3 (if toilet trained) to 11 years (open 08.30 - 20.00). Indoor and outdoor activities are organised daily under the supervision of our trained staff. Menus are available on request as well as a babysitting service (payable).
Visit the Seven Colours Wellness lounge for a variety of treaments and massaege.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
• 3 swimming pools - 1 adults/ 1 childrens and 1 main
• Excursion and car rental desks.
• Laundry service
WATER SPORTS AND ACTIVITIES
• Table tennis
• French bowling
• Surf Padels
• Daily shuttle to Grand Baie
A recommended hotel
Easy access to shopping
- 15% discount offer included in price - book and pay 60 days prior to departure
WELCOME TO MAURITIUS
Mauritius will enchant you; uplift your soul, make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Claimed by the Dutch in the year 1598, and occupied by the French between 1715 and 1810, Mauritius was ruled by Great Britain from 1814 after the Treaty of Paris. The island gained independence from Britain in 1968 and became a Republic in 1992.
Due to its multicultural diversity, Mauritius boasts a number of spoken languages. The majority of the population is bilingual, fluent in both English and French. Creole and French are the main languages of the island.
Diverse ethnic groups make up the population of Mauritius. Immigrants, originally from Africa, India, France, Great Britain and China brought along their cultures, languages, values and traditions when they settled on the island. The various ethnicities live alongside one another making Mauritius a harmonious multicultural nation.
The island is blessed with a tropical climate. Summer is from November to May, during this period the temperature varies between 22 °C and 35 °C. Winter is from May to November with a temperature variance between 17 °C and 26 °C. The sea temperature varies between 22 °C and 26 °C.
Monday to Thursday: 9.15 am - 3.15 pm, Friday: 9.15 am -3.30 pm, Saturday: 9.15 am -11.15 am. Banks are also open to coincide with the arrival and departure of international flights at the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Airport.
The monetary unit is the Mauritian Rupee (Rs.) which is divided into 100 cents (cs). ZAR1 = Rs4
The Mauritian economy is based on four sectors: Textile, Tourism, Sugar and Services – with tourism the largest sector.
220 volts, square pinned plug.
All hotels will provide a babysitting service at a fee. Advance bookings are essential.
WHAT TO PACK
Take along your best beach and casual wear, perfect for the day. The dress for dinner is smart casual and gents are required to wear long trousers. Sunglasses and suntan lotion are a must.