- Return flights to Mauritius
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Comfort room
- Breakfast; lunch; dinner and selected beverages daily
- All Mauritius taxes, levies and surcharges (estimate)
- Package includes 45% discount
- Surcharge of R2020 per person applies for travel 18 March - 18 April 2017
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Maybe, just maybe, the most beautiful stretch of powdery white sand you have ever seen. Add to this the huge lagoon that runs down that side of the island and you have warm and calm sea offering perfect conditions for water sports above and below the surface.
The resort has charm and intimacy, perfect for couples, yet families and groups of friends will also find something special here. 77 rooms, decorated in peaceful and relaxing hues add the final perfect touch.
All-inclusive basis means you know howto budget before you get there; leave the stress at home.
Mauritius East Coast, Palmar
All are pool or garden facing with private balconies or terraces.
76 comfort rooms - Size: 36 m²
• Furnished terrace or balcony
• Air conditioning
• Bathroom comprising of separate shower/wc
• Hair dryer
• TV/satellite channels
• Telephone with voice mail
• Individual safe
• Tea and coffee facilities
L'Hibiscus - An à la carte and buffet restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
L'Horizon - Brachside restaurant offering daily specials including grills, seafood and mauritian delicacies
The “Timomo and Friends Kids Club” welcomes children aged from 3 (if toilet trained) to 11 years (open 08.30 - 20.00). Indoor and outdoor activities are organised daily under the supervision of our trained staff. Menus are available on request as well as a babysitting service (payable).
Available in main bar and rooms at an additional cost.
Visit the Seven Colours Welness lounge for a variety of treaments and massaege.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
• 1 swimming pool
• Excursion and car rental desks.
• Laundry service
WATER SPORTS AND ACTIVITIES
• Table tennis
• French bowling
• Waterskiing (payable)
• Laser Boats
• Glass-bottom boat trips
• Snorkelling trips including equipment
* Scuba diving Centre (payable)
• Deep-sea fishing (payablee)
• Bike Rental
A recommended hotel
- 45% discount offer - book and pay 15 days prior to departure
WELCOME TO MAURITIUS
Mauritius will enchant you; uplift your soul, make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Claimed by the Dutch in the year 1598, and occupied by the French between 1715 and 1810, Mauritius was ruled by Great Britain from 1814 after the Treaty of Paris. The island gained independence from Britain in 1968 and became a Republic in 1992.
Due to its multicultural diversity, Mauritius boasts a number of spoken languages. The majority of the population is bilingual, fluent in both English and French. Creole and French are the main languages of the island.
Diverse ethnic groups make up the population of Mauritius. Immigrants, originally from Africa, India, France, Great Britain and China brought along their cultures, languages, values and traditions when they settled on the island. The various ethnicities live alongside one another making Mauritius a harmonious multicultural nation.
The island is blessed with a tropical climate. Summer is from November to May, during this period the temperature varies between 22 °C and 35 °C. Winter is from May to November with a temperature variance between 17 °C and 26 °C. The sea temperature varies between 22 °C and 26 °C.
Monday to Thursday: 9.15 am - 3.15 pm, Friday: 9.15 am -3.30 pm, Saturday: 9.15 am -11.15 am. Banks are also open to coincide with the arrival and departure of international flights at the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Airport.
The monetary unit is the Mauritian Rupee (Rs.) which is divided into 100 cents (cs). ZAR1 = Rs4
The Mauritian economy is based on four sectors: Textile, Tourism, Sugar and Services – with tourism the largest sector.
220 volts, square pinned plug.
All hotels will provide a babysitting service at a fee. Advance bookings are essential.
WHAT TO PACK
Take along your best beach and casual wear, perfect for the day. The dress for dinner is smart casual and gents are required to wear long trousers. Sunglasses and suntan lotion are a must.