- Return flights to Mauritius
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Superior Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- All Mauritius taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
- Package includes a 15% discount
- All inclusive available from R3 940 per person
- An airfare supplement of R1 840 applies for travel 1-18 April
- Surcharge of R2020 per person applies for travel 18 March - 18 April 2017
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
If you would rather not stray from the hotel, however, there is an ideal atmosphere in the resort; there’s one bar and one restaurant so that’s where everyone gets together. It’s great value for money and there is a good choice of accommodation options from standard rooms to family units.
Talking of which, Coin De Mire is great if you have older teenagers tagging along. If they are younger, there’s a separate kids pool so they won’t disturb everyone else. There is even the option to cruise the lagoons in Attitude’s own yacht, La Lutine.
All rooms have stunning views of the tropical garden and are decorated and designed in a contemporary style.
Offering furnished balconies and overlooking the garden. The rooms have been recently refurbished in a contemporary style. Size : 33m².
Offering furnished balconies or terraces these rooms offer the added bonus of an in room DVD player. Size: 35m².
Deluxe Family Rooms
Offering the ideal accommodation for a family of four, these rooms feature their own DVD player. Size: 40m².
• Room Facilities
Furnished terrace or balcony - air-conditioning - bathroom with shower only - hair dryer - TV/ satellite channels - tea and coffee facilities (at a charge) - mini bar on request - individual safe.
La Pailote restaurant overlooks the swimming pool area and offers buffet breakfast and buffet / table d’hôte dinners. Lunches are à la carte and picnic baskets can be arranged on request.
Includes breakfast and dinner
• Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Drinks including soft drinks, local beer, house wines and local spirits, service from 11am till 11 pm.
• A selection of drinks from the mini bar.
• Afternoon tea with pastries.
• Kids Club
The mini club is available daily for children from 3 – 12 years (open 9am till 4pm). Indoor and outdoor activities are organised daily under supervision. A Babysitting service is also available (payable).
Free of charge in the lobby area and available at an additional cost in the rest of the resort.
• Spa Attitude
SPA Attitude offers massages, body care and facials... Treat yourself with moments of well-being while on holiday...
• Facilities and services
• Wi Fi
• Tennis Court
• 2 Swimming pools
• Fitness Centre
• Water and land activities (some at a supplement *)
• Glass bottom boat
• Pedal boats
• Board games
• Pool table*
• Bicycle hire *
• Shuttle to Mont Choisy beach*
• Excursion aboard the La Lutine yacht exclusive to Coin de Mire Attitude guests *
• Catamaran trips*
• PADI dive centre nearby*
• Kite surfing nearby*
A recommended hotel
Easy access to shopping
Close to local transport
- Package includes a 15% discount
WELCOME TO MAURITIUS
Mauritius will enchant you; uplift your soul, make you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each warm smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together.
Claimed by the Dutch in the year 1598, and occupied by the French between 1715 and 1810, Mauritius was ruled by Great Britain from 1814 after the Treaty of Paris. The island gained independence from Britain in 1968 and became a Republic in 1992.
Due to its multicultural diversity, Mauritius boasts a number of spoken languages. The majority of the population is bilingual, fluent in both English and French. Creole and French are the main languages of the island.
Diverse ethnic groups make up the population of Mauritius. Immigrants, originally from Africa, India, France, Great Britain and China brought along their cultures, languages, values and traditions when they settled on the island. The various ethnicities live alongside one another making Mauritius a harmonious multicultural nation.
The island is blessed with a tropical climate. Summer is from November to May, during this period the temperature varies between 22 °C and 35 °C. Winter is from May to November with a temperature variance between 17 °C and 26 °C. The sea temperature varies between 22 °C and 26 °C.
Monday to Thursday: 9.15 am - 3.15 pm, Friday: 9.15 am -3.30 pm, Saturday: 9.15 am -11.15 am. Banks are also open to coincide with the arrival and departure of international flights at the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Airport.
The monetary unit is the Mauritian Rupee (Rs.) which is divided into 100 cents (cs). ZAR1 = Rs4
The Mauritian economy is based on four sectors: Textile, Tourism, Sugar and Services – with tourism the largest sector.
220 volts, square pinned plug.
All hotels will provide a babysitting service at a fee. Advance bookings are essential.
WHAT TO PACK
Take along your best beach and casual wear, perfect for the day. The dress for dinner is smart casual and gents are required to wear long trousers. Sunglasses and suntan lotion are a must.