The Holiday Factory is a little bit younger, a tad faster
and has a refreshingly different approach to travel; this difference is
reflected in the way we source and package our holidays, how we operate and
ultimately in the way we service our travel agent partners. We believe that
your holiday experience is very dependent upon how we buy and bolt together the
various components that make up a holiday package i.e. the airfare, the
transfer, the hotel, etc. and of course, the fares and rates we are able to
At the Holiday Factory we offer exceptional value for the
- We contract differently with suppliers which equates
to lower rates for you.
- Our bonus offers really do add up to substantial
savings, it’s well worth doing the maths.
- We have developed excellent relationships with suppliers,
which means flexibility, availability and the best deals.
- Our professional product managers critique every
hotel, giving you peace of mind that there are no hidden surprises. As a wholesaler,
having this hands-on expertise in-house is a great advantage when customers are
looking for specific advice or recommendations.
- The personal travel experience of our call centre
and sales team mean you are in good hands. We invest in our staff’s travel to ensure
they have experienced our main products first hand.
- Our website has a vast array of packages to choose
from but if you are looking to plan a more complex itinerary, please do not
hesitate to speak to one of our consultants who will gladly help you.
- Our advanced reservations systems ensure faster quote
turnaround and booking time processing.
- Our documentation is always beautifully presented,
which may not be a big issue but at The Holiday Factory we often say that the
devil is in the detail.
- Our 24/7 Emergency Call Centre means you are never
out of touch with the Holiday Factory in case of an emergency.
Our ultimate aim is to provide high-quality service to our various
customers. We achieve this through recruiting a professional team and providing
good quality custom-designed packages, catering to our client’s particular needs.
Our marketing approach boosts the awareness of our products and our brand, and
reflects our young, fresh and professional image and reputation. We produce high
quality, informative and eye-catching brochures to show off what we’ve got!
In summary, we aim to
achieve the following objectives
- Continuously provide enjoyable quality holidays for any budget.
Our highest priority is having happy travelers.
- Develop enthusiastic, well trained travel professionals
- Establish a market presence that assures short-term and long
term profitability, growth and success.
- We are fully committed to supporting growth and development in
the tourism industry and overall economy of South Africa.
- Contribute positively to our communities and our environment.
The Holiday Factory is a Private Limited company. It is a wholly
owned South African business. The Directors are Jackie Turnbull, Adrian Hollis
and Matthew Fubbs. The company currently employs 68 staff across both its Johannesburg
and Cape Town offices
The Holiday Factory is an accredited active member of ASATA
(Association of South Africa Travel Agents), a fully accredited member of IATA
(International Air Transportation Association). We are proudly a BBBEE level 2
The Holiday Factory is an award winning company with many
airline, hotel, travel supplier and travel agent partner awards to its credit.
The Holiday Factory
head office is located at 345 Rivonia Road, Edenburg, Rivonia, Gauteng
Cape Town Office
is located at Gatehouse, Century City, Cape Town
We would love to plan
your next holiday!!